There’s so much more to cleaning than just simply sweeping and mopping the floors. There is a much efficient way in doing it and we are here to help you achieve just that. Here’s the ultimate guide to cleaning your home and make it spotless:
Things You Need
Before starting your plan of cleaning your home. There are many things you should be prepared to have. I bet you have all of these already but let’s make sure you are all set for cleaning:
1. Vacuum Cleaner – invest in a good vacuum cleaner as it makes everything easier to clean. It is not only good for those who have carpet but for everyone.
2. Bucket – It makes it easier for you to wash and dry the cloth when cleaning. It minimizes the time you’ll need when you go to and from the faucet. Make sure to change the water whenever you change the part of the house you are cleaning or when you judged that it needs to be change already.
3. Rags – rags are makes it easier to clean areas where dirt has accumulated. It is not only easy to hold because of its small size but also it swiftly cleans through dirty surfaces.
4. Warm water mixed with cleaning products – you may use a dishwashing soap or any products that you trusted. The solution will greatly help in removing stains.
5. Good Music – music will give you a boost in energy and also set your mood while cleaning. Choose your favorite playlist and sing your way through cleaning!
Other than those already mentioned above, you might also need to prepare these things for kitchen cleaning to be a breeze:
- an all-purpose cleaner
- oven cleaner
- scrubbing sponges
- White vinegar
What you should do:
1. Before doing anything, make sure to organize the items inside your cabinet or countertops. Keep the same things together and remove the expired items or replace those that needed replacing.
2. Sweep the cabinet and remove the dirt or dusts that has accumulated for a long period of time.
3. Start at the immediate area near the stove and wipe down the countertops and cabinets. Making sure that all stains are removed in the process.
4. Wipe down the stove top and you may use the other products suggested for stains that are too stubborn.
5. Clean the inside of the microwave and soak all the stove drip pans and knobs in the sink for the residue to be easily removed.
6. Clean the inside and the area around the sink.
7. Lastly, sweep and mop the floor around the kitchen.
Other than those already mentioned above, you might also need to prepare these things for bathroom cleaning to be a breeze:
- Toilet and Grout brush
- Gout and Tile Cleaner
- All-purpose cleaner
What you should do:
1. Firstly, remove all rugs, wastebaskets, laundry bag inside the bathroom. Also, check the cabinets if there are things that needs to be replaced or thrown away.
2. Remove everything in the shower area like the shampoo, soap, etc. Then, put the bathmat in the tub/ shower.
3. Wet all areas around the tub or shower and also on the tile then apply tile or grout cleaner and let it sit for a few minutes to maximize its effect.
4. While waiting for it, Spray the all-purpose cleaner all-over the other areas in the bathroom except in the toilet, vanity and mirror. Let it sit for a few minutes too.
5. Go back and use the Grout brush and remove all the stains around it. Use water to rinse the area once you are done. Use a soft cloth to dry the area.
6. Focus on cleaning the shower rack, soap dish, and shower track.
7. Then, scrub the sink and wipe the countertops and cabinet fronts.
8. Clean the mirror by spraying glass cleaner and dry it using a soft cloth. Don’t forget to shine the faucets.
9. Once done, replace all the rugs, bathmat and wastebasket.
BEDROOM OR LIVING ROOM CLEANING
Other than those already mentioned above, you might also need to prepare these things for bedroom cleaning to be a breeze:
- Lint roller
- Extendable duster
What you should do:
1. Before you start doing anything, make the bed and return all furniture, clothes and items in its proper places.
2. Organize your drawer, clothes and even your vanity area. Throw away the things that you don’t need and replace the broken items.
3. Use the vacuum to clean the floor from dusts. Then use a mop.
4. Lastly, use the lint rollers (if you have pets) to remove the dusts and allergens on your bed or carpet.
Cleaning that house may not be your favorite task everyday but when you do it right, it will be the easiest and most fulfilling task of the day. Let us know if we are able to make things easier for you.